Monday, August 10, 2009

Natural Element = The City!

FIRST American Camping experience for the MANNs


We learnt A-LOT about what NOT TO DO next time! ... haha ~

For starters - Check out the Camp Grounds thoroughly and if possible in person so we know what it 'really looks like' before we arrive. By night fall it actually turned out pretty good. The Stars are certainly beautiful at night and it was great weather. This experience had me appreciate my upbringing in NZ surrounded by all the variations of GREEN that you could only imagine here.

The most important thing though was that we had a GREAT TIME TOGETHER as a FAMILY! The Kids had a blast and thats what mattered most right?! :)


Next Camp on the Agenda I believe will be on the Coast! Can't wait! :)

~*~
Summer Series - Favorites!

With Work being extra demanding these past 2 weeks I had wanted to indulge in brainless activity such as SUMMER SERIES MARATHONS from my faithful DVR:

HAWTHORNE

THE PHILANTHRIPIST


...and have stumbled across and now indulged in RAISING THE BAR!

Ashlie suggested DROP DEAD DIVA -trying to see if I really like or not?

Otherwise... Everything is great!!

New YORK is still HAPPENING....something to look forward to!!!


Peace, Love & I *heart* NYC!

No comments: