Friday, October 17, 2008

Yay its Friday!




Hip Hip Hooray its FRIDAY! This week work went by real quick. Lots of happenings personally and professionally. A lot of Community work this week between TOFA of Sacramento http://www.tofaofsacramento.org/ and our Education Project that is rolling out with the SCUSD. More events rolling out with Yes on Prop 8. Family in SF who have faced more negative retaliation both physically and emotionally. Thankgoodness for being well rooted in real values to get you through the not so nice. I do need to get out more and do more with rallying or something. I made progress this week with meeting with my Major's Director to get set for next semester. I am returning to honor my word to my Dad 4yrs ago to complete my Senior year at CSUS. I now have a mentor/tutor who currently works at Stanford as a Research Analyst who has empowered me to believe I can do it and started planning my course of action for MBA. This week seem to be centered around Education - which is what I need to be reminded of until I complete my BA and then MBA. I thoroughly enjoy working with our TOFA Education Team who are a group of dedicated and driven professional women willing to give of their time and means to a great cause. Working closer with the School District too has moved our progress strides ahead.

Disappointed this week with Gossip Girl and 90210 - Hellow what happened to the new episodes?...haha. Good thing I have little spare time to waste on meaningless TV drama...haha.

I'm ever thankful this week for my health, family, good friends and energy to help do some good for others in the community.

On a final note - nothing right now is more pressing than the 2008 Elections and voting YES on PROPOSITION 8!! Traditional Marraige needs to be protected and kept sacred as it was naturally designed! Heavenly Father has a great plan for FAMILIES and our precious time on earth and in the eternities to come.

Looking forward to Movies and Dinner with good friends tonight (Helen, Gloria, Linzie, Pua and Ashlie) and hanging out tomorrow with my precious nieces and nephews at the Pumpkin Patch and partying at home tomorrow while Alfred goes to receive his scholarship awarded by CAPITAL. More blessings...Heavenly Father sure is kind to our family. Stake Conference for Elk Grove Stake this Sunday - looking forward to hearing more inspiring messages as we just did from General Conference.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: